Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

my favorite sport :)

Hey guys! Good day, today I’m going to talk about my favorite sport.
Actually, when I was little I don’t really know anything about sports well yeah I do, a little. I only play outside playing hide and seek with my friends and fooling around. But when I started going to school, HERE I started to know about volleyball, basketball and some other sports that we do. When I reached high school someone recruited me to join the volleyball varsity team. At first, I don’t really know how to play volleyball and I told them that. But they said, “Don’t worry; you won’t regret it and we will teach you how to play”. After that, I tried it out and guess what? I started to love volleyball.


Volleyball. a team sport, because there’s no I in TEAM. Right?
*it changed my life, it helped me to meet new people and it let me know the importance of a team. We join competitions I mean, matches with other schools. Even though sometimes we lose, we still have hope and train more. I remember sometimes after having a match with other schools, we go somewhere to eat or just have a “bonding time” with the team. And I also learned one thing here, TRUST. Because in a volleyball game, and of course with your team, you should know how trust you team mates.


oh I almost forgot, our coach,
Coach Levate Zoleta;
a loving coach, mother, sister & friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment