Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

my all-time favorite movie.

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."

“A walk to remember”
a story about Jamie and Landon.
a simple yet romantic movie. I love the way that Landon Carter * the cool guy played by Shane West * falls in love with Jamie Sullivan * the not so-cool girl played by Many Moore* just because of a simple musical play.
romantic huh? but the movie makes me sad because they can’t be together forever. in the story, Jamie had Leukemia and she doesn’t have enough time left without Landon knowing it. the story is really heartbreaking but it really proves that nothing can go between love. When I first watched this movie, I was REALLY really young at that time, but with my young age, I don’t really understand the story that much, so after some time. I watched it again and I finally understand it. until now, everytime that movie shows in HBO, I watch it even though I already know what’s going to happen and the part where I always cry. funny right? Open-mouthed smile and yeah, my favorite song is sung there during the play, Only Hope by Mandy Moore.
shane-west-20050517-40523

No comments:

Post a Comment