Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Sunday, March 20, 2011

gadgets

IPHONE4, IPOD, MACPRO, DELL, NOKIA, SONY ERICSON, SAMSUNG, CANON uh-oh. GADGETS! oh how i wish i have them all.




short story;
we were at ATC, my dad was about to buy me a laptop, then i suddenly changed my mind. i said, "daddy, i want a iTouch rather than laptop" then my mom went BLABLABLA she will just lose it nag nag nag NAAG! in the end, MY DAD BOUGHT MY BROTHER, EMIL A ITOUCH. then after a few months, guess what? he lost it. :| he was sleeping in the bus on the way home then when he woke up, his iTouch was gone. :| what a waste.


my dream is to have EVERYTHING that is made by apple. oh yeah! :) oh i wish! :)))

i don't have anything else to say now. :> uh-oh it's already 12.30 am. :O

NEED TO FINISH 40 BLOGS :O :O :O

No comments:

Post a Comment