Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

my new online game addiction :>

hey guys! I just want to share something again, last Friday(February 3) my brother downloaded a new online game by e-games which is BANDMASTER.
that day I was about to go to Roshen’s house because it’s her sister’s birthday.
and I asked my brother can I play that later? so when I got home, I immediately tried to play it AND I GOT ADDICTED to it! so I played, and played, and played, AND PLAYED!!! it’s been a long time since I played an online game again. way back when I was in grade 4, my friend introduced me to a game called Audition * it’s also by e-games * then I got again, AGAIN. then I started using money, REAL money for my character. I wasted a lot of money! then I got busy with school so I forgot my account there. what a waste of money!!!! * I think it got hacked by some other person. loljk, I gave it away* so now, I am playing an online game again. I STILL USE REAL MONEY FOR IT Sad smile I just can’t let it go, it’s true that once you get addicted to something, it’s hard to let go. but for me, I think it’s already my hobby Open-mouthed smile

actually, today is my 1st monthsary with BANDMASTER. weird huh? haha!
so, that’s all! thanks for reading.

*I’ll post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment