Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Sunday, March 20, 2011

disaster in Japan :(

WHY JAPAN :( it made me so sad! especially because i have friends, relative and my dad lives there :(
good thing they're alright.


after i saw the news, my heart skipped a beat :| i was really scared and worried about my dad.
because he haven't called us after the earthquake. :| that was really scary, you can't imagine how i looked like, i felt like crying. i don't know what to do. all i can do is wait.. FINALLY he went online at skype, i asked him if he was okay.. you what he first told me? "how was the T-shirt that i gave you? was it okay?" shoooot. that was awkward. here i am worrying about him like hell then there he is asking about the t shirt he gave me. whew! haha! anyways, thank God he is alright. and my cousins and relatives there too. they're fine. :O whew!

i hate it when people tell that they deserve that because of what they did to dolphins. they dare to say that when Japan is in that condition :( that's really mean :( i hope Japan can recover after what happened to them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment