Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BLOOMFIELD ACADEMY

hey guys! Open-mouthed smile

Bloomfield Academy.
our school, our home.
I’ve been here at Bloomfield Academy since I was in nursery, Bloomfield was so different back then. I can still remember the time when we had our classroom near the gate 1 and outside we have a playground there. I remember bringing toys to school and my personal box filled with extra clothes, tissues and toothbrush. I remember being in Teacher Sol’s office because I got in trouble for fighting with my classmate. I remember the valentine’s day when you have a partner in another level for the day. I remember the old look of Bloomfield, and most of all. I remember Mrs. Lagera the old school principal.

when I was 2 years old, my mother brought me here because my big brother Emil, is going to perform, that was the first time I saw Bloomfield Academy. Suddenly Mrs. Lagera came to my mom, they talked and asked me who am i. my mom told her, “Mrs. Lagera, she is my baby girl, she’s going to study here soon”, I remember Mrs. Lagera’s smile when she heard that.

I started studying here, I always cry when my mom drops me off here at school, I won’t let her go out of the room. but after awhile, I started getting used to it and I realized, “school isn’t that bad, I have new friends here!”

now, I’m a second year high school student here. a lot has changed, Bloomfield Acdemy’s appearance, laboratories were renewed, more facilities for the student’s use.

But…. I still like the old Bloomfield better.

I miss everything, Mr. & Mrs. Lagera, the old teachers. EVERYTHING. Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment