Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My favorite food. :)

FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!!!!!!!!!
I have a lot, let me just tell you s story about my “food” life.

FOOD.
everybody loves it, right? of course! WE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT FOOD!!!!



me? I love Asian food! EVERYTHING ASIAN IS YUMMY!
my family and I often go to Manila or somewhere just to eat at restaurants. Chinese restaurants, specifically. because when my dad comes back from Japan, we have tons and tons of Japanese food at home. sometimes I get sick of eating it already. but I still love it though. I just can’t resist eating Open-mouthed smile

My mother says that when you are a teenager, you tend to eat a lot because you are growing. IT’S TRUE!!! sometimes when I’m at home facing my computer, playing online games, I think every after 30 minutes, I get something inside our refrigerator and grab some food. weird huh? sometimes I feel like my tongue always wants something that tastes sweet or salty. maybe when I grow up, I’ll have lots and lots of diseases. HAHA! but I can’t help it! FOOD IS YUMMY!

well actually, my favorite food is Maki. a japanese food. of course. Open-mouthed smile

I also love strawberries! I think you do too! Winking smile


btw, thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment