Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Sunday, March 20, 2011

COLORS

when I see your true colors shining through, when I see your true colors and that’s why I love you so don’t be afraid to let them show your true colors, true colors are beautiful than the rainbow.”

“Pink is the color of romance and a friend tells me that the girl with the pink dress at the party is the one who is selected for each dance”

crayon_line


Colors are everywhere, well. except for those people who are color blind. loljk.

for me, “color” is a thing a represents your personality or your mood.
for example, a person who likes
BLACK, you can say that that person is emo.
or if a person likes the color RED means she’s in love. and lastly if a person likes the color BLUE means that he/she is lonely. that’s just from my observation.



Me? i like the color PINK' i think that's the color that best describes me. why? because i'm girly, that's why! :))
i like the color ORANGE too. i really don't know why but i think the color ORANGE easily attracts my eyes. 


i love COLORS because i like to draw, drawing is also one of my hobbies. especially drawing anime characters. But sometimes i prefer just leaving my drawing without color because i'm not good with experimenting with it. it just results an ugly picture if i colored it.




"Until justice is blind to, until education is unaware of race, until opportunity is unconcerned with the color of men's skins, emancipation will be a proclamation but not a fact."

No comments:

Post a Comment