Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Sunday, March 20, 2011

my all time favorite chartoon character,

i think everyone knows it already, :) and it's pretty obvious.. that i love..

HELLO KITTY!!!!




i have a lot of hello kitty stuffs here in my room' my dad bought it for me.
he gave me hello kitty tshirts, toys, school materials, blanket, and lots more.

the reason why i like Hello kitty?
maybe because since i was a kid. my dad always buys me hello kitty stuffs.

some people tells me that i'm really childish for liking hello kitty at my age.

WHY?! don't you guys have your own favorite cartoon character? i'm still a kid! :)
i don't wanna grow old. :> haha! besides, isn't hello kitty the cutest thing in the world like. EVEEER? :))

she's awesome, i like her cartoons. i still watch it over and over again.
you can say that it is an addiction rather a favorite thing.
but i can't help it. HELLO KITTY IS SUPER CUTE!
by the time when i grow up and have kids and my own home, I WANT EVERYTHING to be HELLO KITTY. my house, my room, my garden filled with hello kitty stuffs. ohh~ i could imagine it already.

HELLO KITTY PARADISE~
i hope someday, that will come true. i hope. I HOPE!!! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment