Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20 2011

i know it's weird but i'm writing a blog about today.

I PLAYED BM. watched a movie called baby and me :">
it made me cry and laugh at the same time. :)) weird. then watched Dethnote the movie. it was awesome!!! :O

after that, i started to finish my project in computer. need to do 20 blogs more.
then. :"> :"> i was like. ohmygoooosh :P i told the person i like what i feel, then i knew that he felt the same way too. :"> this is the reason why i wrote a blog about today. :"> i just can't stop thinking about it. i feel like it would be weird if we met at school later. uh-oh it's already 1.20 am and school is 7 am :| oh my gosh. and he's waiting for me to finish. what a great day! :O this is the best. feeling in love is good :"> haha. high school. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment