Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

desktop or laptop?

hey guys! now I’m going to tell you on what do I prefer using,

DESKTOP or LAPTOP?
let’s go first to the desktop side.
DESKTOP
it’s big, it’s good for playing online games..
*thinking, thinking thinking, ( I don’t know coz I don’t usually use desktop) *
okay, let’s go straight to my point. Open-mouthed smile
I actually can say that a  laptop is better than desktop because when you have a laptop, you can bring it anywhere. you can go to a coffee shop or somewhere you want to relax and you can easily connect to a WiFi connection. well that depends if the store has WiFi connection but I think today, almost all of the shops that I can see has WiFi connection. world today, High Tech huh?

I have my own laptop, it’s a MacBook. it’s an old version of a MacBook though but I still like it. because I can do a lot of stuffs there like photobooth, movie maker and some other apps too. oh yeah, I have iTunes there too. since I love music I always download from iTunes Open-mouthed smilebut now, * if you haven’t read my post about my online game addiction click here *   I have my new addiction I usually use our desktop. it’s better to play it on our desktop. but all in all.

I STILL PREFER USING A LAPTOP. Thumbs up

thanks for reading!Red lips

No comments:

Post a Comment