Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What is LOVE?

“Love is the master key that opens the gate of happiness”
that’s a saying I believe, some do not believe in love some doesn’t even know what love is or how to love. But me, I have a strong belief in love.

As a kid I don’t have much experience in love but I know I have felt love since I was in my mom’s tummy,

until now she really shows us that she loves us, even though she often scolds us even though she always notices my mistakes
but I know that she is just doing that because she cares and loves me. As well as my brothers too ;)

let’s go to the personal side of this blog post.
LOVE is something that easily fools me. When I was in grade school I had a crush somebody (well, who doesn’t?)
and he told me that he likes me too. So he asked me if I want to be his girlfriend and I easily said yes, (childish)
and by thinking about that now, I really am a stupid kid way back in grade school, I didn’t think about the consequences and
what does being in a relationship means.

for now, I’m not really interested with that “LOVE” thing

and I will just focus on my studies. Well maybe having a crush
on somebody won’t affect it a little right? Haha!
For my readers, a little advice for you,

Make sure you fall in love with the right person at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment