Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SUMMER PLANS!!!

SUMMER! wow, I know everyone is excited for it right? well I know I am! I am reaaaaaally excited! I have so many plans and things to do for summer! let’s start with going to the…

Island with a palm tree BEACH! Island with a palm tree Sarcastic smile

everybody loves the beach, it is a good place for you to relax and just have fun. actually, I’m planning to go to the beach with my best friends and my family.
I could already imagine us playing beach volleyball, making sand castles, burying each other with sand and having a nice meal watching the sunset.
isn’t it just wonderful!? well other than that I am also planning to do a summer training on Shakey’s V-league  Thumbs upcoach Levate told us that we should stay physically fit during summer so we can improve our volleyball playing skills. and by the time school starts again and we’re going to have competitions to other schools we can make people know that we, BA green acers are really good players.
another thing that I have in my mind is
JUST RELAX.
enjoy, SCHOOL-FREE, no more books and notebooks move your pens away and RELAX! awesome right?just sit back, enjoy a movie while drinking an ice cold cola and after that I could just play computer.

so, THAT’s my plan. what’s yours?Winking smile
thanks for reading! Red lips

No comments:

Post a Comment