Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DREAMS.


My dream? I have a lot of dreams!! I know you do too.;)

Actually, my dream since I was a kid is that I want to be an international singer. I WANT TO BE KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD !!
and some other dreams I have; I want to have everything that has HELLO KITTY on it. Childish much. ;))
I want to have my own company with all of my favorite bands.
I want my own yacht, mansion and my private jet plane!
*reality check*
but before that, I want to finish college first. I want to have my own family and a successful business.

And another dream I want is that I want to make my own band with my friends, but I want our band to be famous. I want people to idolize
us like we do on the famous people today.

I once dreamt about my friends and me in Orlando, Florida having a blast with our favorite band. We were really having a great time, we were singer together, sharing stories and secrets. By time we were on the road for VEGAS, I suddenly heard their song playing so I sang with the music. That was the time I realized that I was just lying in my bed and my alarm is ringing for a long time already.

everybody has a dream, that's a fact.
but we need to do something for that dream to happen right?
like what we students are doing now, studying :D
remember, there is no such thing as a time limit for your dreams so go on and just have fun.


 

-thanks for reading, I LOVE YOU! :*

Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment