Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Friday, February 11, 2011

February eleven two-thousand and eleven :>

heeeey guys! you know what ? something great happened today!
besides the fact that it was our club day today….

we *siglo members* went to
LAS PINAS CITY JAIL1233_hand_clapping
good thing I wasn’t left behind.*phew*
we had a special number for the female inmates and had soooo much fun! the people there were surprisingly kind. I wonder what they did. but I saw someone I knew from the past. it was the stepmother of my friend. I was really shocked, actually I already know why she’s behind bars. she killed my 2 friends
th_crying
okay, okay, enough with that. so after that we went back to Bloomfield and ate lunch at 3.30 haha! in the end
IT WAS REALLY FUN!!!!!
th_happy-jump-happy-animation-animated-smiley-emoticon-000360-large

a remembrance; it says “visitor”

Photo0101

thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment