Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Monday, February 21, 2011

MY IDOL

Teacher apreciation care

1298288203_311b590d_1298288203

 

Hey guys! Actually right now I’m a student teacher and I just barged in this class. So for now, I’m going to talk about my “teacher idol”. My idol is Tchr. Rimma my old English teacher when I was in grade school. She is the best teacher I’ve ever known even though she’s strict I always listen to her class. And she is also the reason that I want to be an English teacher when I grow up. some may say that being a teacher is really hard but I am ready to face the consequences. She is always there for us * my 3 brothers * and during the time when I was in SFACS, during exams she would always tutor me. until now, she and my mom are really good friends. You can say that Tchr. Rimma is a good friend of our family. My 2 older brothers were her student and my little brother uhh, well they’re friends. :D some of my classmates say that they don’t like her but me, I REALLY LOVE HER! Teachers are like my second parents, they care and support you when you have problems that’s why when you have a problem, don’t be afraid to go and ask your teacher for help. TRUST ME. It works!

 

teachersday


So that’s all. Thank you for reading!
I need to go back now, soon I’ll have a class in pre-school!

peace-hearts-divider

No comments:

Post a Comment