Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Monday, February 21, 2011

MY NEW ADDICTION :>


cute-hearts-t6cute-hearts-t6
hey guys! right now, I’m really bored and I just decided to write a blog about my new online game addictionThumbs up
BANDMASTERfinallogo3
yes, it’s BANDMASTER a game from e-games. it is a really addicting game and today, * February 21 2011 *  is my 18th day of playing it. Party smileand I’m already level 23! I’m still a bronze star though.
here’s my character-
Untitledaaa
as you can see * at the top of my head * I’m a professional league drummer, I’m in a band called pepsoband. Open-mouthed smile the members there are so kind and fun to play with. we only have a few members though but we’re working hard to be at the top Winking smile

kaaay, I’m really sleepy now. I just finished playing BandMaster Open-mouthed smile
cute-hearts-t6cute-hearts-t6

No comments:

Post a Comment