Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~Allison Gappa Bottke

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2010-2011 Computer Class

Good day everyone! clip_image002 I’m going to talk about our Computer class and our teacher for 2010-2011. Ready? Here I go,


Computer subject. One of my favorite subjects, why? It’s because my
brother is a programmer and my other brother is studying computer engineering.
So maybe I got infected with their computer addiction. I really love this subject I don’t really know why but I am really interested when it comes to computer.
In this school, I learned a lot, I learned how to make a website using notepad and dream weaver. At first, I don’t really know much about computer, I only know how to play games like online games and more.


Some may say that computer is boring; you will just sit there at the lab and push buttons and stuffs, but me? I really enjoy computer class. Too sad because we only have computer class once a week.


For our teacher, Sir Weng Carballo. He is strict, REALLY strict. You wouldn’t dare goofing around in his class. He is the Prefect of Discipline in this school, but when he is our computer teacher, he is different. he has a good method of teaching students, I can say that because I don’t get bored in his class. This got me thinking, do I just love the subject? Or just the teacher? Thinking about that now, I can say that I like them both.
Computer class, not a major subject but it can help you, a lot. clip_image002[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment